Over the past 27 years, The Oregon Clinic has grown from a small group of six medical practices with forty physicians, to one of the largest specialty medicine practices in the country. Today, The Oregon Clinic is a patient-centered, data-driven, professional medical and surgical specialty practice that serves patients throughout the Portland, Oregon metropolitan area and beyond with more than 250 providers spanning over 30 specialties.
The Oregon Clinic is proud to be one of the top ranked Large Employers in Oregon.
Join our Team!
The Oregon Clinic Ear, Nose and Throat Northwest Division is seeking a full-time Audiologist to join our practice located at Legacy Good Samaritan in NW Portland. The audiologist will join a busy practice and will be responsible for testing and evaluating hearing disorders by providing a full range of diagnostic services to patients and families. Duties will include dispensing hearing aids, performing hearing tests, and assisting with the marketing of hearing aid products. Candidates must possess strong organizational and communication skills. Pay based on experience: $74,580.48 - $111,870.72 yearly salary plus an annual performance bonus, and a $5,000 hiring bonus.
Medical, Vision, and Rx Insurance is 100% paid for by The Oregon Clinic for full-time employees.
- Master's Degree in Audiology or an AuD
- Current Oregon state Audiology license
- Current CPR/BLS within 60 days of hire. ACLS may be required by specialty.
- Prior experience with an EMR system
- Reliable transportation
- Strong commitment to patient care and privacy guidelines
- 5% 401K Match + clinic funded pension-type plan
- 70% Monthly Trimet Pass Subsidy
- Company Provided Long Term Disability/Life Insurance/EAP
- Access to Pre-tax Medical Spending Account/Dependent Care Account
- Employee discounts at Adidas, Sprint, Columbia, Apple, AT&T, and more!
- Emergency Assistance while Traveling
This description is intended to provide only basic guidelines for meeting job requirements. Responsibilities, knowledge, skills, abilities and working conditions may change as needs evolve.
The Oregon Clinic is an alcohol and drug-free workplace and an EEO Employer. Offers are contingent on successful completion of drug and background screenings.
We are an Oregon Benefit Company: An Oregon benefit company is a type of corporation that considers its impact on society and the environment in the business decision-making process, in addition to earning a profit.
Occupation Classification Requirements: