Allentown,Pennsylvania Allentown, PA 18103
Starkey HearCare has an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Manager to join our team. This Regional Manager reports directly to the Northeast Regional Managing Director and will be responsib
Date Posted: 2019-08-28
Starkey HearCare has an exciting opportunity available for a Regional Manager to join our team. This Regional Manager reports directly to the Northeast Regional Managing Director and will be responsible for the Virginia, Pennsylvania and Ohio region for Starkey HearCare.
We are on a mission to save hearing lives!
Starkey HearCare is a successful, growth-oriented hearing care network. Our success can be attributed to our focus on putting patients’ needs first and providing unrivaled patient care. Our actions are guided by our Patient Journey philosophy and we hold the firm belief that Life is Worth Hearing. As a part of the Starkey HearCare network, we are able to leverage the resources of a national network to help provide individualized, life-changing solutions for our patients. Our company is invested in the local communities which we support, and our entire team is devoted to serving these communities.
The Regional Manager (RM) is responsible for coaching and offering support to Practitioners in their region. The RM will work closely with the Regional Managing Director and Regional Clinic Leaders to assess the skill level of the practitioners and plan appropriate follow up. Duties include managing coverage when practitioners are absent, coordinating special events such as open houses, training according to the Starkey HearCare Protocol Process, assisting with trainees as they prepare for licensure and state exams, and general coaching of the sales staff on a regular basis. This position will sit within the Pennsylvania or Virginia region in order to closely align with leadership and team members throughout the organization.
- Support staff in local offices and ensure coverage when practitioners are absent
- Maintain budgeting and planning of each office’s marketing strategy
- Work in offices during events when necessary
- Work with Regional Director and Director of Learning to implement appropriate training for staff
- Assist trainees with necessary training to obtain state licensure
- Provide guidance and feedback to regional practitioners on performance improvement
- Regional growth
- 3 years of industry experience
- Public speaking experience and training
- 1-2 years of management experience
- Sales and sales workshop experience
We are proud to offer:
- A competitive compensation package that rewards performance.
- A comprehensive benefits program which includes health insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, paid time off, paid sick time, paid holidays, 401k with company contributions, company paid life insurance, hearing aid discounts, access to telemedicine services and more.
- The chance to work with Starkey Hearing Technologies; The most innovative and ground breaking hearing device manufacturer in the industry.
- Marketing and administrative support on a local and corporate level.
- Professional development, training, advancement opportunities.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist OR
- Industry Experience