Our Mission: "Helping People Hear Better"
About Lucid: Lucid Hearing is a leading innovator in the field of assistive listening and hearing solutions, and it has established itself as a premier manufacturer and retailer of hearing solutions with its state-of-the-art hearing aids, testing equipment, and a vast network of locations within large retail chains. As a fast-growing business in an expanding industry, Lucid Hearing is constantly searching for passionate people to add to our family of associates.
Ideal Candidate: Lucid Hearing desires candidates who are motivated, ambitious, and want to be a part of an industry-disrupting sales model. Candidates must have a passion for helping the hearing-impaired. For those interested in a career path, we at Lucid Hearing strive to promote from within, with two-thirds of our Operations Leadership team promoted internally.
Why work for us: At Lucid Hearing, we believe our people thrive in a culture of support and celebration. Our competitive employment packages show our dedication to our employees and our culture. Some perks include:
- Full-time training and licensing program to become a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist
- Paid on-the-job training ($1800 / hour)
- Increase in earning potential ($50,000 Salary), once you obtain your dispensing license to fit, test, and sell
- Growth opportunity and become a LEADER
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continued on-the-job training (virtual courses)
What YOU will be doing:
- Greet customers and offer a free hearing screen
- Learn all about the ear anatomy
- Attending virtual training for 6 weeks to ensure the best possibility to pass the state hearing instrument dispensing exam to become a licensed dispenser
- Hands-on practical experience with a Lucid Associate, that is a licensed Hearing Instrument Dispenser or a licensed Audiologist dispenser
- Make follow-up calls to patients to ensure satisfaction with their assistive listening and hearing device
- Able to work Sunday-Thursday 9-6 then when fully licensed in 6 months to a year work the regular schedule will be t-s 9-6
- Motivated sales candidate, who wants a long-term career with the Lucid Family
- Ability to relocate within the state once your license is obtained
- Motivated by helping people hear better
- Previous sales or customer service experience is required
- Looking for a CAREER and not just a job
- A story of why YOU are wanting to get into the hearing aid business
- An entrepreneurial mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s):
- Assist in getting 2-4 members in the booth to test their hearing per day
- Obtain a dispensing license within 6-12 months (depending on the state requirements)
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Occupation Classification Requirements: