Are you a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who is ready to work with the best? Then join an industry leader who has been offering award-winning technology and unsurpassed patient care for nearly 80 years.
Beltone, America’s premier hearing care organization, is seeking dynamic, experienced Hearing Instrument Specialists to join our team. As a Hearing Care Professional, you sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear better.
A great place to work!
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment.
The Hilton Head / Bluffton area is a beautiful and growing retirement area with many new businesses providing you a remarkable opportunity to help others “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will professionally manage and deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone Product that best fits their lifestyle.
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need.
- Educate patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Ensure the Belcare, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care, promise is upheld with every patient.
- Secure repeat and referral business through utilization of our patient referral program and positive online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Owner to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness. Outreach events may include: open houses, health fairs and lunch and learns.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in South Carolina; or must pass all the necessary exams to obtain a license to dispense hearing instruments required by the state
- Proven experience of achieving sales goals.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Exceptional customer service skills.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. Come be a leader and join the Beltone team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist