Hearing Aid Sales Consultant
Beltone is a global leader in hearing healthcare and a trusted national brand for 80 years. Belone’s focus on the patient is a driving force in all its business activities, whether developing new products, testing and fitting hearing instruments, or providing for a better in-office experience.
Beltone is a strong and growing company to work for and with. We are ahead of all others in our industry. Part of our success is the employees that work for us -- and that can be you!
- We are locally owned and operated and always have been.
- Our passion is to bring people back into life’s conversations.
- We have 63 locations in 9 states, so we know how to run a successful practice.
- We have the best sales contests with great prizes and cash awards for your hard work.
- We provide virtual training and coaching to keep you on top!!
- We provide one of the best in-house, paid training programs available in the country.
- Our culture is based on strong Customer Service, Innovation/Technology and the Beltone Experience.
- Our Philanthropy efforts help us care for many people in need.
- We need a Sales Consultant that is professional, dedicated and can demonstrate patient care.
- Your main objective as a Sales Consultant will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing-impaired individuals.
- Licensed Sales Consultants will enjoy working for us – we have an amazing culture here!
- If you are active in your community and an advocate for helping people, you can fulfill that passion with us via outreach programs.
- Participate in the growth of your office with strong sales skills and product knowledge.
- We work with people who are Dedicated, Honest, Confident, Colorful and Fun.
How you benefit!
- Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with a 4% match
- Office Bonuses
- Quarterly Profit Sharing
- Training programs to improve in your success
- Your annual potential income can be between $80k to $110k
- Sales Contests
- Bonuses and Profit Sharing
You will be responsible for:
- Administering basic hearing tests using an audiometer.
- Training patients to use hearing aids and other accessory devices.
- Maintaining and repairing the hearing aids along with accessory devises.
- Performing basic screening procedures, including screening of the ear canal status using an otoscope.
- Using your sales skills to sell our product and overcome any objections that come up during the process.
- Achieving your sales goals each month.
- Helping our patients have an overall better quality of life when you are done with them! It all starts with you!
Come work for a company that lives right beside their patients!
Can’t wait to hear from you! Apply online today!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist