At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. Our Myrtle Beach locations offer an array of services for the communities' hearing needs. As a hearing care professional at our Advance Audio Clinics in Myrtle Beach, you treat patients with hearing loss to help them regain the gift of sound.
The city of Myrtle Beach provides you an exceptional opportunity to help others “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will professionally manage the patient experience to include: testing and fitting prospective hearing-impaired individuals.
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations.
- Consult with client and recommend the Beltone Product that best fits their needs.
- Fit and train patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Ensure the Belcare, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care, promise is upheld with every patient.
- Secure repeat and referral business through utilization of our patient referral program and positive online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Retail Manager to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Proven experience of achieving sales goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound decision-making and judgment.
- Value integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. You can expect a wide range of excellent employee benefits that make it truly rewarding to work with us. Come be a leader and join the Beltone team!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements: