This role has been posted on behalf of Rapid City Medical Center by Amplifon, USA. Our recruiting team is supporting the talent search for their local,clinical audiologist position.
Looking to escape the big city and thrive in wide open spaces? Escape the crowds and live in the beautiful Black Hills of South Dakota. Rapid City Medical Center is seeking an Audiologist to join our multispecialty team in a new, modern clinic. The need for hearing care in Rapid City is growing and an additional Audiologist will get patients off a waiting list and into the clinic where they can get the care they need.
Do you crave variety? You will provide a full range of diagnostic, consultative, and rehabilitative audiology services to patients of all ages in an ENT setting. The team includes three physicians, one Audiologist, a speech pathologist, nurses, and office support staff. Grow your career with our experienced team who are proud to serve the Rapid City Community and help residents live life to the fullest.
*New AuD graduates with ENT, cochlear implant, and/or pediatrics experience are encouraged to apply*
- Provide hearing testing, hearing aid counseling, consultation, and customer care to adults and children
- Develops individualized treatment programs and conducts follow-up to determine patient progress and restore patient hearing
- Conducts rehabilitation therapy including auditory training
- Calibrates and maintains audiology equipment and helps to select audiologic equipment, orders hearing aids, and other supplies.
- Continue to develop professionally through attending continuing education opportunities and reading professional publications
- Master’s Degree in Audiology required, Doctorate Degree in Audiology strongly preferred
- Licensed or eligible for Audiology license in South Dakota
- Knowledge of a wide range of hearing instruments for adult hearing audiometry
- Knowledge of testing, diagnostic equipment, disorders, and patient prognosis to establish a treatment plan
- Ability to work well in team environment and to motivate patients to participate in treatment program
- Advanced computer skills to program digital hearing instruments and diagnostic tools
- Strong sales and customer service orientation
- Excellent organizational and problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of insurance and agency coverage for hearing care services
While this is a highlight of what you’ll do, what you’ll get is great too:
- Excellent compensation & benefits
- Flexible work schedule
- Continuing education & mentorship
- Culture that is positive, innovative, and patient focused
- An amazing team of colleagues and leaders
Rapid City Medical Center welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, national or ethnic origin, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, family status, genetic characteristics, disability and conviction for an offence for which a pardon has been granted or in respect of which a record suspension has been ordered. If selected for an interview, please advise our Management if you require accommodation during the interview and assessment process and we will work with you to meet your accessibility needs.
Occupation Classification Requirements: