Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist
Beltone is seeking an individual, who has a passion for “Helping the World Hear Better.”
We will assist in gaining TN license through reciprocity.
- Are you looking for a long-term career opportunity?
- Would you like to dispense award-winning technology that enrich peoples’ lives?
- Do you have a passion for sales, marketing and business development?
Then Beltone is the place for you!!
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment.
Your main objective as a trainee is to learn how to test and fit the hearing impaired with technology to help them “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear better.
- Testing for hearing loss and fitting hearing instruments.
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone Product that best fits their lifestyle.
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need.
- Educate patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Secure repeat and referral business through positive word-of-mouth and online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Owner to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness.
- Learn front office responsibilities such as, scheduling, internal prospecting, and general office administration.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist in any state (will assist with TN licensure through reciprocity)
- Candidate must be able to stand and/or sit for long periods of time throughout the day when required.
- The candidate must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound decision-making and judgment.
- Must be well organized, detail orientated and able to multitask effectively.
- Value integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. Join us as we hire those who can see the unlimited possibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist