Audiologist – Come Join Our Award-Winning Team in Arlington, TX!
Are you an Audiologist with a passion for making a positive impact on the lives of others through exceptional hearing care? Do you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment where your skills are valued, and your expertise is celebrated? Are you seeking a fun, team-oriented work culture? If so, Central Park ENT wants to welcome you to our family!
Who We Are:
Central Park ENT is a thriving practice with 5 locations, including Dallas, Fort Worth, and Arlington. We are committed to providing comprehensive and cutting-edge healthcare solutions to our patients, and our practice offers a wide range of services, including OAEs, child and adult audios, ENG/VNGs, hearing aid fittings, hearing protection and assistive listening devices.
What You Need:
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Audiology (Au.D.) from an accredited program.
- Current and active Texas state audiology licensure
- Strong diagnostic and clinical skills.
- Experience with fitting and adjusting hearing aids.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
What We Offer:
- Highly competitive salary and benefits package.
- Opportunities for professional growth and development.
- Collaborative, patient-centric work environment where your expertise is valued!
- Fun and engaging team culture.
- Based in the Arlington office with the flexibility of rotating through our other locations.
Apply Today to join Central Park ENT and be part of a compassionate team dedicated to making a meaningful impact on the hearing health and well-being of our community. Your expertise is not just wanted; it’s celebrated!
Occupation Classification Requirements: