Big Spring, TX 79720
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2020-03-15
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. As a Hearing Care Professional, you sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear better.
Big Spring offers a consistent patient population within our demographic, providing you a remarkable opportunity to help others “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will professionally manage and deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations.
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone product that best fits their lifestyle.
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need.
- Educate patients on the use of their hearing aids or other hearing accessories.
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the highest standard of patient care.
- Ensure the Belcare, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care, promise is upheld with every patient.
- Secure repeat and referral business through positive word-of-mouth and online reviews.
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinator and Owner to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness.
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working; or
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in the state(s) in which you will be working.
- Proven experience of achieving sales goals.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
- Must have good dexterity in both hands.
- Commitment to excellence in patient care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Sound decision-making and judgment.
- Value integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our internal staff.
Beltone offers innovate hearing technolgy, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. Join us as we hire those who can see the unlimited possibilities.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist