Be a part of our work family at Benke Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic!
We are welcoming a full-time Audiologist to join our thriving multi-disciplinary practice.
$70k + generous commission
Founded by Dr. Ted Benke in 2000, Benke ENT Clinic boasts a warm, caring and inviting office building where our patients can feel comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional, compassionate, patient-focused care, with each team member striving to live out our core values of excellence, integrity and service.
Located just an hour away from Dallas and 30 minutes from Ft. Worth, we love serving our community and have been Voted #1 Hearing Care 12 years in a row!
- Individual mixed schedule of diagnostic audiograms and hearing aid patients
- Participate in decision making processes for clinic growth, improvement and team oriented marketing strategies
- Build rapport with adult and teen patients through consultations and examinations to provide the best, customized treatment plans
- Dispense and fit hearing aids appropriate for the patient’s needs, paired with proper counseling and follow-up care
- Occasional physician and community outreach
- $70,000 base + generous commission
- We see a high volume of hearing aid patients (30-35 average monthly units, private pay only, no TPA) which could significantly increase your earnings potential!
- Autonomous practice - all manufacturers fitted
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- PTO and 11 paid holidays
- CEU allowance/reimbursement
- Annual Clothing allowance
Whether you are a new graduate or a seasoned Audiologist looking to become part of a team in a passionate, energetic, and supportive environment with room for personal and professional growth, we encourage you to !
About the Area
Located 25 minutes from Fort Worth and about an hour from downtown Dallas, Cleburne, Texas, is a picturesque small town with a flourishing arts scene, abundant recreational opportunities, better-than-average schools and a strong sense of community. You’ll get to know your neighbors, coworkers and new friends well year-round here, whether you’re coming together to mountain bike the miles of trails at Cleburne State Park in the spring, take in a Cleburne Railroaders minor-league baseball game in the summer, enjoy a moving live theater performance at the Plaza Theatre Company in the fall or experience a twinkling winter wonderland of lights at the Whistle Stop Christmas event in winter.
The town’s fun annual events are a big part of Cleburne’s charm. Sample Texas wines and masterpieces at the Cleburne Wine & Artisan Festival, watch history come alive during Pioneer Days, savor culinary delights, top-notch music, family-friendly activities and more at Spring Fest—there’s always something going on in town. Any perk of living in Cleburne? It’s easy on your budget, with a cost of living that’s less than the national average. If you’re looking for a place to put down roots and enjoy the benefits of living in a tight-knit community, welcome home to Cleburne!
Occupation Classification Requirements: