Join the Fastest Growing Audiological Care Team in the USA!
Connect Hearing is looking for an energetic, compassionate Audiologist, or Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser who wants to be a part of the fastest growing private Audiology Care group in the USA. This position is in Cleburne, TX.
Connect Hearing is part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
Connect Hearing’s network of providers is growing! In 2022 we joined forces with Alpaca Audiology and Elite Hearing Centers of America more than doubling our Sonova geographical foot print. Our centers provide top of the line products and equipment to our patients.
- Starting $60,000-$80,000 base salary
- Sign On Bonus: $7,000
- Commission Sales Incentive Plan
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k + 3% match
- PTO + Paid Holidays
- Student loan repayment for Audiologists
- CEU and licensing reimbursement
- 8 weeks paid family bonding leaving in addition to FMLA
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- Perform patient hearing test assessments; analyze results and recommend varied treatment and product options
- Address patient’s questions and concerns regarding benefits of Hearing Aid Use
- Discuss pricing of hearing instruments, presenting the value of hearing health care, your services, and the long term effects of hearing aid use
- Community outreach efforts to generate new patient referrals
- teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals
- Hearing aid repairs, checks, and cleanings.
- Perform needed adjustments to fitted products; comply with all procedural company quality standards and guidelines to maximize product performance and overcome patient concerns/objections.
- With direct support of clinic staff, ensure smooth office operations
- Hearing Aid Dispensing License in the state of Texas
- Doctorate in Audiology preferred
- Audiology Externs encouraged to apply
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist