Be a part of our work family at Benke Ear, Nose & Throat Clinic!
We are welcoming a full-time Hearing Instrument Specialist to join our thriving multi-disciplinary practice.
Founded by Dr. Ted Benke in 2000, Benke ENT Clinic boasts a warm, caring and inviting office building where our patients can feel comfortable. We pride ourselves on providing exceptional, compassionate, patient-focused care, with each team member striving to live out our core values of excellence, integrity and service.
Located just 25 minutes from Ft. Worth and an hour from Dallas, we love serving our community and have been Voted #1 Hearing Care 13 years in a row!
- Administering diagnostic audiological tests
- Providing amplification services including hearing aid assessment testing, real ear measurements and live speech mapping
- Consulting with and making recommendation on hearing disorders to physicians
- Reviewing options and making strong recommendations that best meet patients’ hearing care needs
- Reviewing pricing and sale of hearing aids as a part of the patient education process
- Provides hearing aid dispensing, including selection, fitting, ear-mold acoustics, ongoing management with follow-up, and education
- Coordinating and performing repairs, exchanges, and returns of hearing aids
- Participation in decision making processes for clinic growth, improvement and team oriented marketing strategies
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- AAS in Hearing Instrument Specialist preferred
- Hearing Instrument Specialist licensure as required by Texas state law. Must have successfully completed the state licensing requirements to be deemed a Hearing Instrument Fitter/Dispenser
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population. This includes listening, sales, and problem-solving skills.
- Strong keyboard/computer/Audiology diagnostic and hearing aid software and equipment experience
- $62k + generous commission
- We see a high volume of hearing aid patients (30-35 average monthly units, private pay only, no TPA) which could significantly increase your earnings potential!
- Autonomous practice - all manufacturers fitted
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with up to 4% company match
- PTO and 11 paid holidays
- CEU allowance/reimbursement
- Annual Clothing allowance
If you are looking to become part of a team in a passionate, energetic, and supportive environment with room for personal and professional growth, we encourage you to !
Located 25 minutes from Fort Worth and about an hour from downtown Dallas, Cleburne, Texas, is a picturesque small town with a flourishing arts scene, abundant recreational opportunities, better-than-average schools and a strong sense of community. You’ll get to know your neighbors, coworkers and new friends well year-round here, whether you’re coming together to mountain bike the miles of trails at Cleburne State Park in the spring, take in a Cleburne Railroaders minor-league baseball game in the summer, enjoy a moving live theater performance at the Plaza Theatre Company in the fall or experience a twinkling winter wonderland of lights at the Whistle Stop Christmas event in winter.
The town’s fun annual events are a big part of Cleburne’s charm. Sample Texas wines and masterpieces at the Cleburne Wine & Artisan Festival, watch history come alive during Pioneer Days, savor culinary delights, top-notch music, family-friendly activities and more at Spring Fest—there’s always something going on in town. Any perk of living in Cleburne? It’s easy on your budget, with a cost of living that’s less than the national average. If you’re looking for a place to put down roots and enjoy the benefits of living in a tight-knit community, welcome home to Cleburne!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist