Located just 100 miles east of the Dallas/Fort Worth Metroplex, and 90 miles west of Shreveport, Louisiana, SoundLogic of ENT Associates of East Texas is an established, thriving practice and welcoming Audiologists to join their team.
Seeking Audiologists with the following skills and qualifications:
- Strong hearing aid dispensing skills or willingness to develop dispensing skills.
- Proficiency in performing comprehensive diagnostic hearing evaluations on patients of all ages.
- Experience or interest in BAHA and Cochlear Implants.
- Master’s or Doctorate degree in Audiology, Texas state licensure.
- Excellent communication skills that support effective interpersonal relationships with a diverse customer, colleague, and vendor population.
- Enjoys collaborating and exhibits exceptional problem-solving skills.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base salary + variable compensation earning potential ($65k - $100+k)
- Medical, Dental, Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Licensure maintenance and professional association support
- Relocation assistance
If you or an Audiologist you know is looking for an opportunity to work with an established organization that values its employees, apply today.
About The Practice:
At ENT Associates of East Texas, our board-certified physicians are ready to evaluate and treat adult and pediatric illnesses of the head and neck. We offer a full spectrum of diagnostic and treatment services so that our patients benefit from the most advanced evaluations and therapies.
SoundLogic is our hearing device division, which is staffed by licensed Audiologists. We strive to provide our patients with an understanding of their hearing loss as well as solutions to improve their hearing. We offer digital hearing devices in a variety of styles and price points from five of the primary hearing device manufacturers: Oticon, ReSound, Starkey, Widex, and Phonak. We help our patients choose the best device for their hearing loss, lifestyle, listening needs and budget.
About The Area:
Life’s better in Texas—especially in East Texas! If you’re ready to put down roots in a region known for its quintessential small-town charm, one-of-a-kind outdoor adventures, growing shopping and eating scene, and low cost of living, welcome home, y’all.
Watch your life bloom in Tyler, the Rose Capital of America and one of the largest cities in East Texas. Stop to smell the roses at the Tyler Rose Garden, visit the creatures at the Caldwell Zoo, take in the eye-catching collection at the Tyler Art Museum of Art—there’s always something to do in Tyler. Plus, if you love the outdoors, you’re in luck. East Texas is part of the Piney Woods, home to rolling hills, pristine pine forests and sparkling lakes to explore with your new friends and neighbors.
Best of all, residing in the East Texas region is affordable, with a cost of living that’s below average. What’s decidedly not below average? The high quality of life you’ll enjoy when you make this area your new home.
Occupation Classification Requirements: