Wichita Falls, TX 76308 US
Job DescriptionLucid Hearing is a leading innovator in the field of assistive listening and hearing solutions, and it has established itself as a premier manufacturer and retailer of hearing solution
Date Posted: 2019-06-15
Lucid Hearing is a leading innovator in the field of assistive listening and hearing solutions, and it has established itself as a premier manufacturer and retailer of hearing solutions with its state-of-the-art hearing aids, testing equipment, and a vast network of locations within large retail chains like Sam’s Club, Hy-Vee, Meijer, Walmart and America Hears. As a fast-growing business in an expanding industry, Lucid Hearing is constantly searching for passionate people to add to our family of associates.
Hours: Monday- Friday 8:30A-4:30P
What you will be doing:
- Share our passion of giving the gift of hearing by locating people who need hearing help
- Directing clients to our hearing aid center inside the store
- Set the stage for full test and purchase when interacting with Members
- Secure a minimum of 4 immediate or scheduled full hearing tests daily for the hearing aid specialist or audiologist that works in the center
- Promote our non hearing aid products to Members with whom they engage do not have hearing loss
- Educate members on all of products (non hearing aid and hearing aid) when interacting with them
- Assist Hearing Aid Specialist when necessary, calling past tested Members, medical referrals to schedule return, etc.
Who you are:
- Previous sales experience
- Must be highly energetic and outgoing
- Effective interpersonal communication skills
- Be able to work multiple hours while standing
- Work hours Tuesday to Saturday between 9am-6pm (about 20 hours a week)
- Retail Management experience, preferred
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Occupation Classification Requirements: