Acoustic Systems Account Manager – Midwest Region
MED-EL Corporation, located in Research Triangle Park and headquartered in Austria, is a worldwide leader in hearing implant research and technology and is committed to designing and manufacturing advanced hearing systems. We offer competitive salaries and benefits.
- Provide clinical/technical support services and training/continuing education on ADHEAR and BONEBRIDGE product/programming to bone conduction amplification programs & professionals in the Midwest Region
- Provide surgical support for BONEBRIDGE in collaboration with the regional Account Management Team
- Work closely with the Director of Bone Conduction Systems, the Region Director, Surgical Account Managers, other Clinical Account Managers, Engagement Managers, Customer Service Representative and MED-EL User Representative to meet the needs of hearing implant professionals, candidates and recipients, and the hearing-impaired community
- Attend/present at regional, national and international events
- Assist with research studies/US clinical trials as needed
- Master's or doctoral degree in Audiology or its equivalent from an ASHA accredited university
- Experience with implantable and non-implantable bone conduction hearing devices
- Experience with MED-EL bone conduction technology
- Strong written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- Should be located in or willing to relocate near a major airport or travel access point in Illinois, Ohio, Michigan
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and collaborative team spirit a must!
**A COVID-19 Vaccination is required to become a MED-EL Team Member. Maintaining a healthy,
virus-free workforce will enable us to continue to carry out the important mission of our Company.
Proof of your COVID-19 Vaccination will be required prior to your hire date.
Please submit a cover letter, resume’, references, and salary requirements to:
(Include Position Applying for in Subject Line)
Occupation Classification Requirements: