Traveling, Southeast Region - Remote
SUMMARY The primary role of the Account Representative is to conduct follow-up visits in target customers’ offices to improve counseling, fitting, and fine-tuning of advanced Oticon product
Oticon - A William Demant Comanay
Date Posted: 2019-05-07
The primary role of the Account Representative is to conduct follow-up visits in target customers’ offices to improve counseling, fitting, and fine-tuning of advanced Oticon products. The Account Representative will accomplish these goals through the support and maintenance of organic customers to include open houses and consumer seminars. The Account Representative is responsible for promoting the goals and mission of Oticon through effective and professional representation.
NATURE AND SCOPE
Includes the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Consistently provide training and follow-up support for customers within the Region as identified by the Account Managers and the Regional Manager.
- Participate in national and regional sales meetings to influence continual improvement in the Oticon Sales Team.
- Demonstrate an understanding of the audiological principles and patient fitting applications of all Oticon products.
- Demonstrate and effectively communicate product information to customers in a convincing manner that will result in increased purchases.
- Knowledge of Oticon ’s value programs including business support services and marketing initiatives
- Attend conventions as an exhibitor or participant as necessary to meet sales objectives.
- Visit customers face-to-face. Overnight travel is expected with the minimum travel to be determined with the Regional Manager.
- Maintain the CRM data-base to provide the required feedback on customer activity.
- Submit expenses no later than 7 days after the week of travel using the approved expense reporting system.
- Communicate with customers and Oticon staff with the following standards:Call reporting send within 2 days.
- Expense reports and special information requests send within 7 days.
- Voice-mail and E-mail returned within 1 day.
This position reports to the Regional Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- A Master’s degree or higher in Audiology is preferred.
- Extensive experience providing hearing care services to clients will also be considered.
- Prior experience with another hearing care supplier will also be considered. Specific knowledge and experience selling Oticon products is preferred.
- Ability to use standard Microsoft Office software as well as Oticon software such as Genie and CRM (Customer Relationship Management).
Oticon is an equal opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: