Traveling, Rocky Mountain Region
Oticon Medical is seeking an experienced Medical device professional to fill a Territory Manager position in the Rocky Mountain region. The position oversees business operations a
AuDtalent _Oticon - A William Demant Company
Date Posted: 2019-03-12
Oticon Medical is seeking an experienced Medical device professional to fill a Territory Manager position in the Rocky Mountain region. The position oversees business operations and work as a team with the Clinical Specialist position within the region. Duties include product sales and support, surgical and clinical support and participation at local and national events. Salary is commensurate with experience, with bonus potential available.
- Strong and proven medical device sales background preferred
- Experience communicating, coaching, training OR staff and surgeons
- Experience negotiating price agreements and contracts
- Prefers implantable hearing product knowledge and experience
- Confident, enthusiastic, sincere, personal compatibility and team work
- Industry awareness and excellent communication skills (written, verbal, and presentation)
- Problem solving, conflict resolution, and relationship building
- Attention to detail and deadline
- Commitment to contributing to a “people first” environment
- Travel is 70%
- A minimum four-year college degree
- Must be a “team player”, willing to travel extensively
- Strong sales experience
- Experience within clinical settings including support or sales of bone anchored hearing devices is preferred but not required.
- Experienced in communicating, coaching, training surgeons and OR staff members
- Candidates with strong attention to detail and organization skills have proven to be very successful in this role. Prior implantable hearing device knowledge is a plus.
Oticon Medical is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: