Audiologist for Government Services
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. Because we are a family and Veteran owned and operated company, we want to go above and beyond to service the Veterans in our community. This position entails caring for our Veterans and does not require you to sell hearing aids.
- Conduct comprehensive hearing evaluations in accordance with Veterans Evaluation Services (VES) Guidelines
- Travel between offices in Northwest FL territory
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred
- Previous experience with VA and/or VES preferred
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in the state in which you will be working
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours/days
- Must have good dexterity in both hands
- Competitive salary
- Medical, dental and vision
- Paid time off based on time with the company
- 9 paid holidays
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. We value commitment to excellence in patient care, integrity, honesty and respect for our internal staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
Phone: Pref (847) 832-3734