Traveling, PA or NJ
Strategically partner with customers and business owners to drive sales growth, patient experience and repeat/referral business. This is a travelling sales position with up to 70% travel expecta
Date Posted: 2019-08-23
Strategically partner with customers and business owners to drive sales growth, patient experience and repeat/referral business. This is a travelling sales position with up to 70% travel expectations, including some overnight trips.
- Make face to face sales presentations and selling appointments with customers and prospects that align with the Unitron brand. Minimum of 60 sales calls per month (average of 3 per day, 15 per week) required
- Achieve individual revenue and unit budget goals for a given territory through successful consultative services that focus on the individuality and uniqueness of each customer and prospect.
- Successfully guide new customers through an on boarding process that creates loyalty to Unitron
- Innovate constantly to achieve customer goals
- Clearly understand market dynamics and how to use data to drive decision making
- Manage appointments and travel for best logistics and expense management
- Other functions as required to achieve territory objectives
Partner-oriented working relationships with customers, prospects and fellow Unitron brand ambassadors that challenges everyone to be their best while respectful and professional.
- Challenger mindset – always pushing for individual growth and development
- Effective verbal and written English communication and compelling presentation skills, excellent interpersonal skills with a strong customer orientation. Must be good at building and maintaining relationships.
- Ability to help businesses grow and develop
- Must be willing and able to close the sale, finding a win-win situation for both the Company and customer.
- Ability to work with the Unitron hearing aid programming software, requiring a solid technical aptitude.
- Strong time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with the ability and commitment to follow up.
- Effective ability to analyze problems and solve them in the best interests of the customer and Unitron.
- Proficient computer skills (MS Office Suite) with a strong technical aptitude.
- Basic math skills.
Bachelor’s degree or equivalent required; Masters or Doctorate in Audiology preferred
3+ years’ experience in a clinical setting, medical device sales, or hearing aid sales preferred. Prior hearing aid industry experience strongly desired, but not required
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist