Traveling, San Francisco, CA
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a privately held, global hearing technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Founded by Bill Austin in 1967, Starkey is known for its innovative design
Starkey Hearing Technologies
Date Posted: 2019-03-08
Starkey Hearing Technologies is a privately held, global hearing technology company headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota. Founded by Bill Austin in 1967, Starkey is known for its innovative design, development and distribution of comprehensive digital hearing systems. The company has more than 6,000 employees, operates 24 facilities and does business in more than 100 markets worldwide.
We are seeking to add a Field Sales Representative that will be responsible for managing our Strategic Accounts in Northern California. This position is responsible for building and growing these customer partnerships, increasing the percent of contribution margin, digital product mix percent, and the total number of units purchased over the previous year. We are hoping to grow market share through hands on product and services education and demonstration. This position will also be responsible for troubleshooting problem fittings.
- Global leader in the design, development and distribution of comprehensive hearing technologies
- We serve with passion, purpose and excellence
- We strive to provide world-class customer service
- Here’s the bottom line – we work so people can hear!
- Cultivate these client relationships, actively utilizing new approaches for development of current and new business referrals
- Provide in-office assistance on current Starkey technology and fitting software
- Provide Business Development Solutions on best practice approaches to ensure healthy and stabilized business operations. Business development activities including but not limited to: business plans, helping to organize back office activities, office management tools, marketing plans, establishing pricing for the customers market
- Develop individual hands on software training protocols in-office, as well as on-line training
- Work with regional sales team to improve communication and increase units and profitability of the territory
You Will Need:
- Education: Doctor of Audiology preferred. HIS certification considered.
- Ability to communicate company core values. The Human Touch: Better Today Than Yesterday, Better Tomorrow Than Today
- Ability to travel 70% of the time
- Ability to operate equipment Starkey makes available to customers
Occupation Classification Requirements: