FULL-TIME CLINICAL AUDIOLOGIST NEEDED IN FREDERICKSBURG, VA $76k-$90k + bonus
Relo reimbursement offered
Audiologists: Are you looking for your next place to call home? Consider The Hearing Resource Center at Fredericksburg ENT & Facial Plastic Surgery Center! Our culture is one that allows us to have fun, while ensuring our patients receive the top-notch care they deserve. The relationship between audiologist and physicians is built on trust, respect, and professionalism. We’re looking for our newest teammate and would like it to be you!
What a day in the life is like on our team:
- Collaboration with five Audiologists, six Otolaryngologists, two Physician Assistants and a Nurse Practitioner
- Supporting the development of two 4th year Au.D. students
- Providing a full range of diagnostic testing including: comprehensive audiological and vestibular evaluations (VNG, VEMP, ECochG), tinnitus assessments, newborn hearing screenings, CAPD screenings, and electrophysiological testing.
- Delivering hearing conservation, dispensing premium hearing instruments and tinnitus treatment devices
Our most successful teammates possess the following:
- Demonstrated success working in a fast-paced team environment
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to prioritize and handle a high volume of patients
- Motivation paired with a strong work ethic
- Doctor of Audiology will be considered
- Active and current hearing aid dispensing and audiology licensure
- Audiologists of all experience levels encouraged to apply
You will enjoy:
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401k with 4% company match (after 1 year of employment)
- Health Savings Account
- Generous paid time off (accrue 144 hours your first year!)
- Long & short-term disability
- Team celebrations and more!
Want to learn more?! We encourage you to APPLY TODAY!
We are a private medically based ENT and audiology practice in Fredericksburg, VA. We have three office locations that cover the areas of Fredericksburg, Stafford and Spotsylvania, Virginia and the surrounding areas. Our audiology team strives to provide our patients with the highest standard of care for hearing related issues and to provide professional guidance and fitting for hearing devices as necessary.
All employees and providers of this practice are required to be fully vaccinated. Any patients/visitors to the practice (and staff) must wear masks while in any location.
Occupation Classification Requirements: