Seeking Audiologist – Come Join Our Growing Team! $75-$95K – Relocation Assistance Available!
Nestled at the edge of the beautiful Blue Ridge Mountains, in the desirable community of Lynchburg, VA, Blue Ridge Hearing Aids & Audiology Services is seeking a dedicated Audiologist to join our team. If you are a skilled Audiologist looking for a collaborative and cross-functional environment with a top-notch team, we have just what you’re looking for!
- Master's or Doctorate degree in Audiology, state certification, national certification.
- Certificate of Clinical Competence in Audiology (CCC-A) or eligibility preferred.
- Excellent interpersonal skills that allow effective working relationships with a diverse customer colleague, and vendor population.
- Strong hearing aid dispensing skills and proficiency in performing hearing aid evaluations on patients of all ages.
- Competitive base salary + rewarding commission structure
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Disability insurance
- Licensure maintenance
The team at Blue Ridge ENT & Plastic Surgery has been serving Central Virginia for more than 30 years, and we strive to provide the best possible care for the patients in our community.
- We offer a broad range of services, including evaluation and treatment of skin cancer, sinus disease, seasonal allergies, sleep and snoring disorders, voice and swallowing issues, facial plastic procedures and more, as well as a full-service audiology department.
- All of our top-notch providers collaborate to create Lynchburg's only comprehensive audiological and medical hearing healthcare team.
- Our caring, professional staff is available to provide a full range of diagnostic testing and state-of-the-art hearing aid services. The team of audiologists and physicians is dedicated to providing clinical excellence and unsurpassed patient service.
About the area:
Nestled in the foothills of the breathtaking Blue Ridge Mountains, Lynchburg is a vibrant and welcoming college town in central Virginia that offers a low cost of living (14.2% less than the national average) with the amenities of a much larger city. Explore downtown’s distinctive 19th and 20th-century buildings, filled with gourmet restaurants, eclectic boutiques and an amazingly fresh farmer’s market. Immerse yourself in the local arts scene—visit galleries, museums, theaters, music venues and, of course, the city’s infamous Academy Center of the Arts, which hosts artists like Wynton Marsalis on its stage. Or spend time outdoors hiking miles of urban trails, kayaking on the beautiful James River, or enjoying year-round skiing and snowboarding at Snowflex Centre.
Locals also appreciate the top-notch public schools and six well-regarded college, university and community college campuses in the Lynchburg area. Add in a world-class health care system and super-safe neighborhoods, and it’s easy to see why this hidden gem of a community is a popular place to call home for people of all ages. According to Reviews.org, Lynchburg is the #1 City for Millennials to Move to in the U.S., while the Gallup-Sharecare Well-Being Index designated it the #10 Happiest City to Retire to in the U.S.
Occupation Classification Requirements: