AUDIOLOGIST NEEDED – Williamsburg, VA
Hampton Roads ENT & Allergy is searching for an Audiologist to work in a dynamic and patient-centric Ear, Nose, and Throat practice. This position offers an opportunity to see and treat a wide range of ear pathologies. Job duties include a full range of diagnostic hearing and vestibular testing, pediatric/adult hearing assessments, as well as dispensing premium hearing instruments.
Daily tasks and responsibilities:
- Establish rapport with and gather history from new and existing patients, conduct audiometric testing on both adult and pediatric patient populations.
- Evaluate and recommend effective treatment options for hearing loss.
- Ability to work with all major hearing aid manufacturers to provide highest level of care to patients. Counseling patients and families about hearing loss and effective application of amplification.
- Build patient centered hearing loss treatment plans and follow-up to ensure correct application.
- Fit hearing aids, perform verification measures, and assist with any adjustments, questions, or problems.
- Tinnitus evaluation and management
- Working with support staff to insure comprehensive and efficient patient care.
- Newborn hearing screening and reporting to the state database.
- Maintains patient records by recording and updating evaluations, changes, progress, and treatments.
- Ability to work with other medical professionals to provide holistic care for our patients.
We offer a comprehensive benefit package that includes: Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, 401(k), paid time off, paid holidays, CEU reimbursement and much more!
About the Practice:
Our experienced providers offer state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to identify and diagnose a wide range of ear, nose and throat disorders. Our four conveniently located facilities specialize in pediatric treatments, otolaryngic allergy testing, audiology and hearing aids, sleep medicine, and in-office temporal CT scans.
About the area:
The Hampton Roads area offers exceptional historical, cultural, recreational activities, and events throughout the year. If you love the outdoors you may enjoy our world-famous golf courses, biking on the Virginia Capitol Trail, a variety of watersports on one of our beautiful rivers and in the Chesapeake Bay, or a day out with the family at one of our 6 amusement parks!
History buffs will enjoy the one-of-a-kind learning experience that Williamsburg, Yorktown and Jamestown have to offer. The area also boasts a highly regarded school system and youth activities. Proximity to Richmond, Washington, D.C. and the Outer Banks provides an endless supply of opportunities.
If you are passionate about making an impact and working for a company where your voice is heard, we encourage you to submit your cover letter and résumé to email@example.com.
Occupation Classification Requirements: