We are a growing hearing healthcare practice in Yakima, WA currently seeking an Audiologist who is driven, self-motivated, and passionate about helping patients hear well again. The ideal candidate must be strong clinically and effectively counsel while building patient rapport. Our practice thrives on providing excellent patient care and our providers are given the autonomy to do so. Hours are Monday – Friday 8-5PM.
Daily tasks and responsibilities
- Establish effective rapport with the patients/family, setting realistic expectations for their hearing needs.
- Treat patients of all ages.
- Make ear impressions, ear molds, and order instruments.
- Fit hearing aids and assist with any adjustments, trouble-shooting and minor repairs.
- Maintain documentation and patient files.
- Masters’ Degree in Audiology or Au.D.
- Active and current Audiology/Hearing aid dispensing license.
The successful Audiologist will also possess the following:
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
- The ability to interact professionally with patients, physicians, and team members.
We offer an attractive compensation package along with employee paid healthcare, PTO time, Paid Holidays, Licensure and CEU Reimbursement after 90 days, a 401K plan with matching after a year. Please email your resume, along with salary requirements to: email@example.com.
Occupation Classification Requirements: