Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist
We are an industry leader in the hearing healthcare field and we are looking for our next sales superstar. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company’s successful history of creating hearing solutions for the rapidly growing market of people with hearing loss. This position is open to Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists living in or willing to relocate to the Fond du Lac, WI area
The ideal candidate must have strong sales acumen and counsel effectively while building rapport with patients. Must be capable of interacting professionally with patients & physicians. Conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids. Proven track record of sales/hearing care sales achievement. Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare. Ability to generate new business and execute upon specific marketing campaigns. We are willing to train and certify a Sales Professional with the right skill set to become a licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist.
*This is not a traveling Sales Professional position*
The ideal sales professional must possess:
• Unsurpassed customer service skills and the ability to solve problems utilizing said skills.
• Professionalism at all times.
• Ability to adapt to the rapidly advancing technology of hearing health care.
• Personality to establish professional relationships with the clientele in order to capture referrals and repeat business.
• Ability to drive the business to meet and exceed sales expectations.
• 1-2 years’ experience in direct and consultative sales (i.e. real-estate, insurance, high-end furniture stores, etc…)
• Qualifications: We offer a competitive salary + uncapped commission. The ideal candidate should expect to earn $85,000+, annually. Benefits (Medical, Dental, LTD, Life Insurance) & Paid Time-off.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist