Who We Are
Connect Hearing is a national retail network of hearing healthcare providers supplying hearing solutions to those in our communities. We are part of international hearing healthcare manufacturer and retailer Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products.
What’s in it for you?
- Get paid to train/learn to sell hearing aids
- Sales incentive plan when fully-licensed
- Student loan reimbursement for AuDs
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance coverage
- Legal shield and identity theft protection
- 401(k) with a company match
- No nights or weekends
- Opportunity to volunteer with Hear The World Foundation
What we look for:
- People who are passionate about making a difference in the lives of others
- A strong customer-care focus with an entrepreneurial spirit
- A love of working with your community and a willingness to educate them about hearing healthcare
- Excitement to learn!
Upholding the company values is extremely important to Sonova, we take the health and safety of our employees, patients, customers and their families very seriously. To that end, we have concluded that the best way to ensure the safety of these individuals is to mandate that all of our newly-hired employees be fully vaccinated for COVID-19. Therefore, when considering whether to apply for this position, please know that in order to become employed by Sonova (if otherwise eligible), you must provide satisfactory proof, such as a vaccine card or other documentation, that you are fully vaccinated for COVID-19. You will not be required to provide this proof unless and until you receive a formal job offer from Sonova. Please also know that Sonova will provide accommodations to qualified individuals who cannot receive the COVID-19 vaccination because of a sincerely held religious belief or due to a medical issue or pregnancy.
Join us Today!
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
- We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.