Fantastic Opportunity in our World of Hearing Store
Join the Fastest Growing Audiological Care Team in the USA
Location: Irvine, CA
World of Hearing
A new concept with interactive hearing experiences, innovative hearing products and services, plus expert audiological advice on hand. It is an audiology experience like no other.
What We Offer:
- High Customer/Patient traffic - located in Spectrum Mall
- Above market base salary
- Lucrative sales incentive structure
- Retention and relocation bonus for those who qualify
- Medical, dental, vision benefits
- 401k with company match
- Student loan repayment for AuD
- CEU and licensing reimbursement for all
- 100% free hearing aids for all employees
Connect Hearing is part of international hearing healthcare innovator, Sonova. As part of the Sonova group, you will have access to the cutting edge technology of Phonak and Unitron products as well as the support of our cochlear implant pioneer, Advanced Bionics.
Connect Hearing’s network of providers is growing! In 2022 we have joined forces with Alpaca Audiology and Elite Hearing Centers of America more than doubling our Sonova geographical foot print. Our centers provide top of the line products and equipment to staff and patients alike.
- Starting $60,000-$80,000 base salary (depending on experience level and location)
- Sales Incentive Plan: highly competitive revenue based commission and bonus program!
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Dispenser or Dispensing Audiologist in current state of residence
- Also accepting newly licensed and new grads!
- Ability to deliver a high level of patient care to a diverse patient population
- Self-driven sales professional comfortable with monthly targets
What we do:
Connect Hearing provides comprehensive examinations to our patients with potential hearing loss. Our Hearing Care Professionals analyze those test results, as well as the patient’s lifestyle, in order to make a recommendation on their hearing loss mitigation. We teach patients how to best utilize the new technology in order to meet their hearing goals and follow up to ensure that they are successful in their hearing journey.
You will also perform hearing aid repairs, checks, and cleanings. Work with the community and be involved in marketing activities and outreach opportunities.
We love to work with great people and strongly believe that a diverse team makes us better. We guarantee every person equal treatment in regard to employment and opportunity for employment, regardless of race, color, creed/religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, age, mental or physical disability.
We thank all applicants in advance; however only individuals selected for an interview will be contacted. All applications will be kept confidential. Sonova is an equal opportunity employer. Applicants who require reasonable accommodation to complete the application and/or interview process should notify the Director, Human Resources.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
ContactConnect Hearing Recruiting
Phone: Pref 331-302-6536
Visit Company Website