HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS has a phenomenal opportunity for a Diagnostic Audiologist in San Jose, CA!
This career changer is with a well-established private practice that offers unparalleled patient care. Their company culture is about doing what is right, doing what is ethical, and doing what you joined the hearing industry to do… make a difference!
While more and more organizations are focusing on sales, micromanagement, and analyzing reports, this company wants you to provide individual hearing care to the local community. We want you to utilize your education as an audiologist to make a difference in people’s lives every day.
Bilingual English/Vietnamese or English/Spanish is preferred but not required.
We are offering a collaborative team environment, diverse responsibilities, and a salary that will bring a smile to anyone’s face. We invest in your wellbeing too. Benefits include healthcare, dental, vision, 401k, PTO, and growth opportunities!
If the company culture didn’t convince you to apply then maybe the city will! San Jose is in beautiful Northern California. Enjoy the rolling hills, architectural landmarks, and affluent community. This is a great location because you have San Francisco and Silicon Valley up north, Yosemite National Park to your east, Monterey Bay down South, and the Pacific Ocean out west.
Apply now because this opportunity won’t be available much longer!
Contact us today!
DID YOU KNOW…when you submit your resume through Audiology Online your status is no longer private and any employer can see your resume? To protect your confidentiality, we suggest submitting your resume directly to HHR at Careers@HearingHealthcareRecruiters.com. We guarantee 100% confidentiality!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 25 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary resource for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively in the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer’s representative, and brings an intimate knowledge of the industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no-charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.277.6014 (Pacific Time Zone)
Click here for other cool jobs!
Occupation Classification Requirements: