Palm Beach Hearing Associates is an Audiology group in South Florida and we are growing!! We are seeking Audiologist or a Hearing Instrument Specialist to add to our team. We are passionate about providing the best hearing healthcare technology available and to provide the best experience possible. The ideal candidate will be someone who can work independently as well as in a team environment. The Provider will be responsible for hearing evaluations for ages 5+, fittings, follow-up care, as well as counselling and educating the patient to find the best solution to treat their hearing loss. The candidate must be Bilingual as a lot of our patients are Spanish Speaking.
Please contact us at 646.750.4140 or Serge@hearpalmbeach.com for more details.
Top pay in the industry, please contact for specifics!
Full Medical Coverage
3 weeks paid time off
End year Bonus based on the office revenue
Main Job Functions:
- Provides excellent customer service and maintains good public relations
- Conduct diagnostic comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Executes a treatment plan through excellent counselling and education
- Recommend and fit proper hearing devices based on patient’s needs
- Participate in physician outreach, including community events, lunch and learns, health fairs.
- Adhere to company policies and procedures.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Palm Beach Hearing Associates, PLLC
Phone: Pref 6467504140
Visit Company Website