The Villages Health (TVH) offers a revolutionary style of care that puts the patient at the center!
We are looking for full-time audiologists who are interested in joining a successful, hearing healthcare practice. Some of the benefits to working with the Villages Health are:
- Collaborative, team-based culture
- Built-in referral sources from in-house primary care physicians
- Designated spaces and offices within each of our care centers
- Up-to-date and advanced equipment in a beautiful facility
- Audiology assistant for each audiologist
- No weekend hours
- Opportunities to teach students
- Electrophysiology, cochlear implant, and Lyric services
- Ability to host lectures and classes for the community
- Diverse areas of interest and expertise within the group
- Benefits including a generous CME allowance, 401K with match
Successful candidates should have a demonstrated history of providing a full range of diagnostic and rehabilitative audiologic services to include: audiometric exams, immittance testing, OAE’s, cognitive screenings, and hearing aid consults, fittings, and service.
Candidates must possess a Doctor of Audiology degree or be a highly experienced Master’s-level audiologist.
Reasons to work in The Villages:
- Centrally located in Florida with Orlando less than an hour southeast and Tampa 90 minutes southwest.
- Tier 1 access to Top-rated, Cognia-Accredited, PreK-12 Charter School System – Ideal community to raise a family.
- Endless choices of entertainment options from nightly live entertainment to restaurants, boutique shoppes and Broadway shows!
Join us and our team of audiologists who partner to be patient-centered and community-focused. We want to welcome you to the future of quality healthcare now in
The Villages, America’s Healthiest Hometown!
Occupation Classification Requirements: