Are you looking for a position that will allow you to work in a fast paced, multidisciplinary environment? Do you want to treat a diverse patient age range and have access to state of the art facilities and equipment? Are you look for an organization that values work life balance? Then keep reading!
Southwest Idaho ENT is looking for an Audiologist to join our team on a full or part time basis! The ideal candidate will be an energetic, self-starting provider who is seeking a role in a collaborative working environment. The candidate will work at both our main Boise office as well as at a satellite office in nearby Meridian, Idaho.
Our patients seek assessment and assistance through the following:
- Extensive thorough adult diagnostics
- Pediatric diagnostics (including VRA, OAE & CPA)
- Adult & pediatric hearing aid dispensing
- Bone anchored hearing aids
- Vestibular evaluation & treatment including VNG, VEMP, vHIT & posturography
- Patient counseling and education
- Tinnitus assessment & management
- Hearing conservation
- Eligible for Licensure in Idaho
- Applicants with experience and recent graduates are encouraged to apply
Salary and Benefits:
- Competitive salary (depending on experience)
- Excellent Paid Time Off (starting at 23 days per year)
- 7 holidays
- Health and dental insurance
- 401(k) Profit Sharing Plan (8% of salary with no employee contribution required)
- Paid CEUs, professional association and licensing fees
About The Practice:
SWIENT is the largest ENT group in Idaho. Our team consists of three Audiologists, an Audiology Assistant, five Physicians and two PA’s. We are a fast-paced clinic, with a state-of-the-art facility, and we are proud to offer services to a diverse patient age range.
Our audiology group is motivated, energetic and enjoys the autonomous, collaborative working environment our practice provides. Ongoing training, learning and collaboration are part of our culture as we strive to make our practice a center of excellence.
If you are looking for an opportunity with an organization that believes in investing in its employees, values mutual respect and a team atmosphere, send your application materials to email@example.com to apply today!
Occupation Classification Requirements: