Hearing Care Professional – Harlan, IA!
Willing to TRAIN!
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment. As a Hearing Care Professional, you sell hearing instruments by educating patients on their individual hearing loss and the technology available to help them hear better.
Our Beltone locations in South West Iowa provide you a remarkable opportunity to help others “Hear More, Do More and Be More”. You will professionally manage and deliver an exceptional patient experience.
- Conduct patient comprehensive hearing evaluations
- Consult with patient and recommend the Beltone product that best fits their lifestyle
- Fit patient with hearing aid settings to match their need
- Educate patients on the use of hearing aids and other hearing accessories
- Provide appropriate aftercare with all patients to ensure the highest standard of patient care
- Ensure the Belcare promise is upheld with every patient
- Secure repeat and referral business through utilization of patient referral program and positive online reviews
- Partner with the Patient Services Coordinate to lead the office in outreach initiatives; track and provide feedback to show effectiveness
- Maintain a clean and welcoming office and work environment
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred
- Ability to obtain a trainee / apprentice permit required by the state in which you will be working
- Proven experience of achieving sales goals
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Willing to work flexible hours/days
- Must have good dexterity in both hands
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. We value commitment to excellence in patient care, integrity, honesty and respect for our internal staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Audiology Assistant OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist
Phone: Pref (847) 832-3734