If you are competitive, have a passion for learning and enjoy helping others this is an opportunity for you! Starkey Hearing Technologies is currently seeking an Inside Sales Representative to join our team. This Inside Sales Representative position provides a compelling opportunity for you to grow your professional sales career in a company with a proven track record. A company that has a rich history in giving back to communities across the US and around the world.
The Inside Sales Representative (ISR) is a key player who is responsible for territory growth in a predetermined US sales territory. ISR’s are responsible for building, cultivating, and creating partnerships with hearing professionals. In addition, ISR’s are responsible for daily new business prospecting and account growth with existing base of business. At Starkey, our sales team’s objective is to serve our customers better than anyone else. If a fast-paced, competitive, and fun work environment is appealing then Starkey is the place for you.
At Starkey, we are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. As a world leader in the manufacturing and delivering of advanced hearing solutions, we go to work each day to ensure every person on the planet has the opportunity to hear their very best. Founded in 1967, Starkey is known for its innovative design, development and distribution of comprehensive digital hearing systems.
Headquartered in Eden Prairie, Minnesota, Starkey has more than 5,000 employees globally, operates 29+ facilities and does business in more than 100 markets worldwide. Here’s a video about the people behind Starkey’s groundbreaking innovation:
Sales Representatives will be responsible for critical project management to support account strategy and sales process
activities established in partnership with account executive counterparts. Sales representatives will be responsible for
base business prospecting in assigned territory to seek new business across their market. Provide customer support and
continue to grow and cultivate customer relationships. Passionately engage with all customers to cultivate relationships
and grow market share by providing world-class customer support and education of Starkey products and services.
Uphold the values and culture of the department through positivity and teamwork.
Hearing is key to our health and happiness. Starkey is much more than the hearing aids we produce. We are in the business of connecting people and changing lives. We believe being able to hear the world and the people around us is as essential to the human experience as breathing. As a world leader and largest American hearing aid company, we design and deliver advanced hearing solutions that empower individuals to reach their full potential.
- Education: College degree, Four Year degree preferred OR equivalent work experience
- Must have at least 3-5 years of phone sale experience along with sales territory management
Our inside sales representative will:
- Perform consistently in measured core areas:
- Increase unit growth in assigned territory.
- Increase revenue growth in assigned territory.
- Manage performance to Average Sale Price
- Execute a consultative sales strategy with our internal solution selling methodology.
- Work collaboratively and functionally with multiple Starkey departments.
- Thinks through and analyzes complex problem, challenges, and drives to the root cause.
- Prioritizes effectively, acts with speed and agility, demonstrates a deep understanding of customer expectations and end user needs.
- Consistently hits or exceeds key performance indicators monthly and annually.
- Builds and maintains good working relationships with peers and supervisors.
- You must be able to travel occasionally for out of state events and regional trainings.
- A strong computer foundation with the ability to multi-task between numerous applications is required.
- Must be familiar with Excel, Word and Outlook
- Salesforce experience preferred.
- Candidate must live within the Twin Cities Metropolitan area.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Other OR
- Inside Sales