Are you an Audiologist who is ready to work with the best? Then join an industry leader who has been offering award-winning technology and unsurpassed patient care for over 75 years. Be one of our motivated professionals dedicated to helping the world hear better!
Beltone is seeking dynamic experienced Audiologists to join our team. Your main objective will be to professionally manage the patient process to include testing and fitting prospective hearing impaired individuals.
Perks we offer include Paid Relocation, Signing Bonuses, Health & Dental Benefits, Paid Tuition, Mentorship/Training Bonuses. Our focus is investing in our employees for their continued growth and success! You could be a future leader at Beltone!
- Create an exceptional patient experience for the customer by counselling and instructing
- Conduct patient diagnostics by administering hearing evaluations, tests, and/or examinations and making recommendations for the best hearing aid solution for the patient
- Conduct hearing aid fittings, Workers Compensation applications, D.V.A. Reports, Medical Reports, etc.
- Sell hearing aids by educating patients on their hearing loss and the technology available to help them regain the gift of sound, and providing them with a higher quality of life and connectedness
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients including a checkup schedule
- Execute lead generation test opportunities through business networking and outreach within the community
- Ensure repeat and referral business by creating an outstanding experience for every patient
- Follow all Beltone corporate policies, procedures and pricing programs
- Travel within the province to other clinics about 25% per month
- 2 years of relevant experience
- Must possess a Master Degree in Audiology
- Certified with Speech-Language and Audiology Canada
- Must be comfortable with the sales process and have proven background of success selling hearing aids
- Superior commitment to excellence in patient care and customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and demonstrate sound decision-making and judgment skills
- A commitment to integrity, honesty, and respect for both out patients and our internal staff
- Should be eligible for registration with the Newfoundland & Labrador Council of Health Professionals
Does this sound like you? Act now, submit your resume and join an established and growing industry leader that rewards performance
Occupation Classification Requirements: