Multi-Site General Manager – Raleigh/Durham
*Equity for successfully growing the business
At Beltone, we believe the best way to offer our patients premium service is to value our employees and create a positive work environment. We are proud of a culture that emphasizes collaboration and empowerment.
As a General Manager, you are a key player to ensure employees have the tools to be successful daily and ensure the day-to-day operations at multiple locations are met.
- Partner, coach and collaborate with the Business owner to ensure there is support over multiple sites.
- Initiate activities to drive positive engagement among employees.
- Provide hands on support and guidance to employees and leaders in relation to the day-to-day operations of each location.
- Will need to critically think to prioritize and make office decisions.
- Strong hearing aid industry experience.
- Sales management experience strongly desired.
- Ability to travel locally around the Raleigh/Durham area.
- Ability to manage multiple locations and multiple projects independently.
- Excellent time management.
- Strong verbal communication skills to demonstrate a confident and engaging communication style.
- Well organized and able to work under pressure.
- Genuine desire to assist with a “Can do” attitude.
- Willing to work flexible hours/days.
Beltone offers innovative hearing technology, plus superior patient care which makes us a great place to grow professionally. We value commitment to excellence in patient care, integrity, honesty, and respect for our staff.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Hearing Aid Specialist OR