Hearing Instrument Specialist / Audiologist
Position: Specialist (HIS or AuD)
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist Ideal Candidate:
Lucid Hearing is looking for Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists who are motivated, ambitious and want to be a part of an industry-disrupting sales model. Candidates should be licensed Hearing Aid Dispensers and/or Dispensing Audiologists. A passion for helping the hearing-impaired is a must-have. For those interested in a career path as a Hearing Aid Specialist/Audiologist, we at Lucid Hearing strive to promote from within, with two-thirds of our Operations Leadership team promoted internally.
What YOU will be doing:
- Greet customers and offer a free hearing screen
- Analyze test findings and make recommendations based off the customers hearing loss
- Recommend and dispense assistive listening and hearing solutions
- Educate patients in how to use and maintain the hearing aid devices, provide demonstrations and information
- Make follow-up calls to patients to ensure satisfaction with their assistive listening and hearing device
Are you looking for a Hearing Specialist or Audiologist position in McAllen, TX?
Get in touch with us today for more information!
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and / or an Audiologist
- Motivated by helping people hear better
- Ambitious with a sales attitude
- An entrepreneur mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
Company InformationOur Mission: "Helping People Hear Better"About this Hearing Specialist / Audiologist opportunity in McAllen, TX: Lucid Hearing is looking for a Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist to add to our dedicated and passionate team. Lucid Hearing is a leading innovator in the field of assistive listening and hearing solutions, and it has established itself as a premier manufacturer and retailer of hearing solutions with its state-of-the-art hearing aids, testing equipment, and a vast network of locations within large retail chains. As a fast-growing business in an expanding industry, Lucid Hearing is constantly searching for passionate people to add to our family of associates.Why work for us as a Hearing Specialist/ Audiologist: If you’re interested in a position as a Hearing Instrument Specialist or Audiologist, there are many reasons Lucid Hearing is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. At Lucid Hearing, we believe our people thrive in a culture of support and celebration. Our competitive employment packages show our dedication to our employees and our culture. Some perks of being a Hearing Specialist/Audiologist with Lucid Hearing include:Competitive Base plus bonus incentivesGrowth opportunity and become a LEADERHealth, vision, and dental insuranceFully paid life insurance401(k) plan with matchingPaid Time Off (PTO)Continued on the job training (virtual courses)
Occupation Classification Requirements:
Hearing Lab Technology, LLC