Hearing Instrument Specialist / Audiologist Sam’s Club Eau Claire, WI, USA
Position: Specialist (HIS or AuD)
Our Mission: "Helping People Hear Better"
About this Hearing Specialist / Audiologist opportunity in Eau Claire, WI:
Lucid Hearing is looking for a hearing instrument specialist near Eau Claire, WI to add to our dedicated and passionate team. Lucid Hearing is a leading innovator in the field of assistive listening and hearing solutions, and it has established itself as a premier manufacturer and retailer of hearing solutions with its state-of-the-art hearing aids, testing equipment, and a vast network of locations within large retail chains. As a fast-growing business in an expanding industry, Lucid Hearing is constantly searching for passionate people to add to our family of associates.
Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser / Audiologist Ideal Candidate:
Lucid Hearing is looking for hearing instrument specialists and audiologists who are motivated, ambitious and want to be a part of an industry-disrupting sales model. Candidates should be licensed hearing aid dispensers and/or dispensing audiologists. A passion for helping the hearing-impaired is a must-have. For those interested in a career path as a hearing aids specialist, we at Lucid Hearing strive to promote from within, with two-thirds of our Operations Leadership team promoted internally.
Why work for us as a Hearing Specialist:
If you’re interested in a position as a hearing instrument specialist in Eau Claire, WI, there are many reasons Lucid Hearing is the opportunity you’ve been looking for. At Lucid Hearing, we believe our people thrive in a culture of support and celebration. Our competitive employment packages show our dedication to our employees and our culture. Some perks of being a hearing specialist with Lucid Hearing include:
- Competitive Base plus bonus incentives
- Growth opportunity and become a LEADER
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Fully paid life insurance
- 401(k) plan with matching
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Continued on the job training (virtual courses)
- Relocation Assistance
What YOU will be doing as a hearing instrument specialist:
- Greet customers and offer a free hearing screen
- Analyze test findings and make recommendations based off the customers hearing loss
- Recommend and dispense assistive listening and hearing solutions
- Educate patients in how to use and maintain the hearing aid devices, provide demonstrations and information
- Make follow-up calls to patients to ensure satisfaction with their assistive listening and hearing device
Hearing Specialist / Audiologist Qualifications:
We are looking for a hearing specialist near Eau Claire, WI with the following qualifications:
- Licensed Hearing Aid Dispenser and / or an Audiologist
- Motivated by helping people hear better
- Ambitious with a sales attitude
- An entrepreneur mindset with problem-solving skills, this role will have great autonomy
- Excellent follow-up skills
Our Hearing Clinic Location:
We are looking for a hearing aids specialist in Eau Claire, WI or the surrounding area, which includes:
- Eau Claire, WI
- Milwaukee, WI
- Appleton, WI
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer.
Are you looking for a hearing specialist or audiologist position in Eau Claire, WI?
Get in touch with us today for more information!
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEOC guidelines.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
Hearing Lab Technology, LLC