Visit Audioscan at booth #709 to experience the latest in verification technology from North America’s #1 fitting system manufacturer.
Dorchester, Ontario, April 4, 2016. Audioscan’s Verifit2 is a state-of-the-art fitting system that supports accurate verification and performance optimization of modern hearing instrument technologies. Using an array of industry exclusive features, the Verifit2 facilitates best practice procedures and patient satisfaction with amplification.
Stop by the Audioscan booth at AudiologyNow in Phoenix to experience the unique features and benefits provided by the Verifit2 including:
- The only fully binaural test system. Verifit2 is the only hearing instrument fitting system that provides binaural measurement capability on the ear, in the test box and via clinician monitoring headphones to enable simultaneous binaural measures for verification time savings, verification of paired / streaming features and quick identification of hearing instrument issues.
- New binaural measurement capabilities. Recent software enhancements have extended binaural measurement capabilities into additional tests, all without sacrificing the accuracy and ease-of-use that audiologists have come to expect from Audioscan products.
- Extended bandwidth verification. Verifit2 is the only hearing instrument fitting system that analyzes signals up to 16 kHz, providing you with a complete picture of today’s extended bandwidth hearing aids to ensure audibility and associated benefit is provided.
- Exclusive advanced feature tests. Verifit2 provides a wide-array of verification procedures, including directional, noise reduction and telephone performance tests, further enhanced with simultaneous binaural measurement capabilities to ensure hearing aid features function as claimed and are set appropriately.
- Extensive counseling tools. Verifit2 features such as Speechmap, hearing loss simulator and before/after Speech Intelligibility Index (SII) amplification displays provide you with useful tools to counsel your clients and their families about the benefits of amplification.
- Time saving workflow features. Quick connect couplers, putty-less coupling, binaural operation, advanced networking / computer integration and data management capabilities allow you to spend less time on verification and more time on client care.
See ALL the ways Verifit2 can help you satisfy your clients and support your practice. Audioscan looks forward to seeing you at their booth in Phoenix.
Audioscan, a Division of Etymonic Design Inc., is the leading manufacturer of hearing instrument fitting systems in North America. The company manufactures the Verifit®2, Axiom®, and the RM500SLTM systems used by fitting professionals through the world. Audioscan pioneered the Speechmap® fitting environment and the use of real speech for verification. The company’s headquarters and manufacturing are located in Dorchester, Ontario, Canada. For more information visit http://www.audioscan.com or the Audioscan Expo Page on AudiologyOnline.