The 1st Real-Time Remote Diagnostic Audiometry Solution
Titusville, FL | June 8, 2021 – Inventis announces the launch of Satellite tele-audiology solutions, the first technology that allows you to perform real-time remote diagnostic tests, thanks to the use of an ANSI-certified audiometer and an embedded audio-video platform.
This is tele-audiology like never before.
With Satellite, you can perform a full audiometric test (air conduction, bone conduction and speech) as if you and your patient were sitting in your clinic together. Our solution allows your patients to take a hearing test at home or in other settings outside of your clinic while you are still in control.
SATELLITE – REAL-TIME REMOTE AUDIOMETRY ADVANTAGES
- Works in the diagnostic software interface protecting personal data.
- Allows greater workflow for the audiologists. Test a patient in your office and minutes later test a patient in a remote location.
- Tests saved directly in NOAH database (if needed).
- Highly reliable, allowing the audiologist to consult, to program hearing aids, to create reports for all online patients the same as if the patient was onsite.
- All devices that mount Satellite technology are CE and FDA approved.
Would you like a sneak peek?
We have developed a program called “A Patient is Waiting…”. This program allows you to schedule an online appointment with one of the Inventis staff which will simulate the patient at a remote location. This short 10-minute simulation allows you to see a real-time test performed. Simply, visit inventis.it and schedule a time that works best with your schedule.
For more information about Satellite, please visit www.inventis.it/satellite.
Inventis is an audiology leader providing instrumentation and software solutions to hearing and balance care professionals around the world. From our team of engineers to our worldwide distributors, Inventis is committed to being a reliable and innovative manufacturer of medical devices.
Inventis develops and manufactures cutting-edge audiology equipment including, audiometers, middle ear analyzers and hearing aid fitting solutions.
For more information, please visit www.inventis.it.