Piscataway, NJ – February 3, 2022 – Hearing innovator Signia today announced it is holding its 2022 Winter Series for Government Services from February 8 – March 31, 2022. Through Signia’s live, virtual Winter Series courses, Government Services audiologists will have the opportunity to learn about product benefits, tinnitus solutions and tricks for patient fittings from the Signia team of professional audiologists while earning up to 7.5 continuing education (CEU) credits.
Signia experts will present on a variety of topics throughout the following sessions:
- Insio Charge&Go AX: Joining the Signia AX portfolio
- CROS AX: Expanding Options for Single-Sided Deafness
- Connexx: Supporting your Signia Fitting
- Signia’s Complete Tinnitus Toolbox for Government Services
- Understanding the Complexities of Hearing in Noise
- Signia AX: Exploring Benefits that Address the Struggles with Hearing Loss
- Best Fitting Outcomes Using Probe Microphone Measurements
- Discover the Flexibility of the Connexx Fitting Software
- Government Services Health Tech Training Course
Government Services audiologists looking to learn how Signia can help them meet patient needs and deliver successful outcomes are encouraged to attend these virtual sessions.
For more information and to register, click here.