March 23, 2022. The UK Hearing Conservation Association is proud to introduce their first Conference, Listen Up, to be held on the 3rd November 2022 in Manchester.
Listen Up will focus on the opportunities for Prevention of NOISE-induced harm and Prevention of SOUND-induced harm; looking beyond the workplace.
There is a special 20% discount on in-person attendance at Listen Up Conference (valid from 5th - 18th September)
- Members Price:
- Non-Members Prices:
- Chris Steel, Principal Specialist Inspector (Noise & Vibration), Health and Safety Executive
- Peter Wilson, Technical Director, Industrial Noise & Vibration Centre
- Christopher J Plack, Ellis Llwyd Jones Professor of Audiology, University of Manchester
- Dr Samuel Couth, Lecturer, University of Manchester
- Andrea Harman, Concept Developer Healthcare, Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Dr Vanessa Champion, Director, Journal of Biophilic Design
More speakers to be announced!
Who should attend Listen Up?
- Employers, particularly from high risk noise industries e.g. construction, defence, utilities, manufacturing, oil and gas or music and entertainment
- Anyone actively involved in hearing conservation such as; health and safety professionals, occupational hygienists, occupational health nurses and physicians, audiologists, scientists, engineers and acousticians
- Insurers and litigation experts
- Occupational health professionals
- Acoustics consultants
- Wellbeing professionals
Our exhibitors will provide attendees with solutions and drivers for change.
Current exhibitors include:
- Amplivox Ltd
- CluisTrom Ltd
- Shawcity Limited
- RVT Group (Main Sponsor)
- Saint-Gobain Ecophon
- Cirrus Research plc
- Honeywell Safety Products UK Ltd
- Eave (Main Sponsor)
What will you learn?
At Listen Up you will have access to a wide variety of hearing and noise control expertise in one place.
- You can benefit from the unique opportunity to benefit from the latest information, advice, and strategies.
- Explore the innovative services and solutions our exhibitors can provide to help you protect the workforce.
- Together we can make a real difference, and bring to an end the escalating worldwide epidemic of noise-induced hearing loss.
Early booking is advised as the delegate fee will rise as the conference approaches! Opportunities are available to sponsor / exhibit. Please see full details at https://fitwise.eventsair.com/ukhca2022