Copyright © 2023 AudiologyOnline - All Rights Reserved
International, Edmonton, Alberta, CanadaFull Time | Audiology Private Practice
Posted: November 23rd, 2023
Hearing Instrument Practitioner / Hearing Instrument Specialist
Edmonton, Alberta, Canada -- Full-time
Beltone is seeking to hire a qualified full-time Hearing Instrument Practitioner to join the Practice.
- Must hold a diploma from a Hearing Aid Practitioner education program of at least two years' duration and be approved by the College of Alberta.
- Must have CEU hours up-to-date for the coming renewal year with the College of Speech Hearing and Audiologist.
- Hearing screening and testing of new and existing clients
- Recommendation of hearing instruments
- Hearing aid fittings
- Minor repairs and patient relations/follow-up
- Work with all 3rd party billers and customers
- Ability to learn other manufacturer’s software
Successful applicants will possess:
- Experience with prescribing and fitting hearing aids
- Strong and effective counseling abilities
- Work effectively in a team environment
- A keen interest in ongoing professional development through internal training, and by attending conferences, professional meeting and manufacturer's seminars
- Competitive salary
- Independent and supportive working environment
- Continuing education and training
- Friendly work environment
All inquiries will be kept in confidence.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
Please check the box above if you meet this job's requirements