Join our team where Healthcare is reimagined!
We are looking for an Audiologist to join our team. We are an established practice that is continually growing. Work with our well-respected group that has been serving the community for many years. The audiologist we select must be a seamless fit with our patients and staff, we are fully prepared to exercise patience until the perfect match emerges! Whether starting your career or looking to share your knowledge with others, we are the place for you!
What makes us different?
While working at ENT & Allergy of Delaware, a Parallel ENT & Allergy Company, you will enjoy great perks, such as a great work schedule ( clinic hours are Monday-Thursday 8 am-5 pm, Fridays 8 am-noon, no weekends), competitive compensation package, excellent benefits package, and PTO with CE days. We strive to maintain an environment where our employees can grow and further their skills and careers while being a part of a strong team.
- Diagnostic testing for adult and pediatric patients
- Adult hearing aid consultations, fittings, counseling, and follow-up
- Consultation, fitting, and follow-up for osseointegrated devices
- Written and verbal communication with physicians and other professionals
- Assist with practice development and growth
- Licensed audiologist (or ability to obtain a license) in the state of practice
- Masters or Doctorate of Audiology (AuD) degree
- Excellent time management and customer service skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as a team, with patients, staff, and providers
- Ability to prioritize patients
We are committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. The Company is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.
Occupation Classification Requirements: