Knoxville, TN 37922 US
We are searching for a District Manager in Training! Candidates should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an industry changing hearing aid sales model.Candidates must
Hearing Lab Technology, LLC
HLT Human Resources
Date Posted: 2017-01-08
District Manager in Training
Full Time | Industry
We are searching for a District Manager in Training! Candidates should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an industry changing hearing aid sales model.
Candidates must reside near or be willing to relocate to Knoxville, TN. The candidate will travel to Hearing Aid Centers to manage Specialists/Audiologists starting out with 7 to 10 centers in Tennessee and the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Supervisor experience.
Hearing Lab Technology, LLC, empowers you with “Helping People Hear Better®” by offering your clients 100% money back guarantees in every state, 32-64-96 channel state-of-art digital, wireless hearing aids and quality testing equipment. You can be proud of where you work and the products you sell!
Why work for Hearing Lab Technology, LLC?
- The ability to offer your clients 96 channel digital, wireless hearing aids at a price range of $1599-$4,000!
- The ability to back your aids with an unheard of 90 day, 100% money back guarantee!
- The ability to work with state-of-the-art computer based audiometer and video otoscope!
- The ability to intercept between 800 – 3,000 people walking in front of your center on a daily basis!
· The ability to work for a company whose goal is to bring patients the highest quality products and services at an exceptional value – and they mean it!
Job Purpose: This position is responsible for the operation of multiple facilities. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or as necessary.
Essential Job Duties:
- Directly accountable for district financials of Hearing Aid Centers; establishes accountability measurements on established budgets at Hearing Aid Center level. Holds key stakeholders accountable for budgets; comparable numerics as well as pre-determined company goals and standards. Sets, implements, and measures underperforming improvement plans.
- Drives sales in multiple Hearing Aid Centers of hearing aid instruments and related products. Effectively manages merchandise presentation, including accurate and competitive pricing, proper signing, marketing, in-stock and inventory levels, budgeting and forecasting sales, and assess market trends and demographics.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for Hearing Aid Specialists/Specialist Trainees and Marketing Associates in multiple facilities by selecting, training, mentoring, assigning duties, providing recognition, and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Develops, implements, and models patient service standards for the District that are aligned with patient needs and expectations and Company goals.
- Manages Finances -Demonstrates sound financial management skills, including interpreting, analyzing, and explaining financial data and information. Manages budgets and ensures budgets and financial performance are aligned with business strategic requirements. Ensures assets, liabilities, revenues, and operating expenses are accounted for and reported. Complies with Company financial policies and procedures. Compiles and evaluates financial data to ensure operating procedures meet business needs. Monitors financial data and trends to identify and respond to market changes and other areas of opportunity.
- Manages Hearing Aid Center Operations -Conducts meetings to identify and respond to specialist’s needs, concerns, and issues related to hearing aid center products or services and to share information related to new initiatives. Ensures Hearing Aid Centers are aligned with Company and regulatory (for example, HIPAA, SOP) policies, standards, and procedures. Ensures adherence to proper policies and procedures for advising on, verifying, and dispensing hearing instruments to Members. Documents information on changes in hearing instrument products and procedures, and new ideas, approaches, and processes and shares the information with Associates and Managers.
- Execution and Results: Ensure Execution and Achieve Results -Conveys a sense of urgency in ways that motivate others to complete responsibilities and achieve goals. Pursues the achievement and alignment of measurable and meaningful goals. Leverages resources and talent to achieve business goals. Ensures others are held accountable for achieving expected results. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, and projects to ensure accomplishment of results. Monitors progress of others and redirects efforts when goals change or results are not met.
- Planning and Improvement: Ensure Planning and Improvement -Sets clear expectations, performance measures, and goals, and helps others do the same. Plans for and ensures others have the information, resources, implementation time, and talent needed to accomplish business initiatives. Identifies and plans for improvement in performance using key business metrics.
- Adaptability: Adapt and Learn -Demonstrates creativity and strength in the face of change, obstacles, or adversity. Adapts to competing demands and shifting priorities. Updates knowledge and skills to handle new complexities, challenges, and responsibilities. Seeks exposure to new ideas and perspectives. Identifies and takes steps to improve adaptability and continuous learning capabilities within own organization.
- Social Responsibility and Reputation: Strengthen Reputation and Local Involvement -Participates in and supports community events, and conducts business in a manner that creates and maintains a "good neighbor" image. Develops external relationships and partnerships to strengthen the reputation of the company. Serves as a credible and effective spokesperson and representative for the company.
- Talent: Manage and Leverage Talent -Develops talent plans for own organization targeted at increasing effectiveness, building diversity, and enhancing bench strength. Manages roles, assignments, and developmental opportunities to maximize organizational performance. Ensures people processes (for example, selection, development, performance evaluation) lead to effective associate performance and desired results throughout own organization. Monitors associate performance and provides constructive feedback that is specific, honest, accurate, and timely. Provides learning opportunities, guidance, and support in the development of associates.
- Build Relationships: Network internally and externally -Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances with others, inside and outside of the organization. Relates to others in an accepting and respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level, personality, or background. Promotes a team-based work environment that respects, embraces, and values diversity in others.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays. Travels domestically to and from multiple facilities or work-sites during the workday.
- Some college or college degree
- 3-5 years multi-unit experience
- 2 years managerial experience supervising salaried associates in a retail or hearing aid center environment
- 2 years store Manager experience; OR 2 years Optical Manager or Pharmacy experience
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, preferred
Some of the benefits for our full-time associates include; Paid Training, 401K, Paid Time Off, Holiday Pay, Health, Dental, Vision Insurance, Supplemental Insurances Offered and Opportunity for Career Advancement.
We have nationwide opportunities in states all across the country! If you meet the qualifications above and have an interest in pursuing a career with HLT, please send your resume to: HLTCareers@hlthearing.com and indicate location applying for in subject line.
* Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.
Occupation Classification Requirements: