Why should I try Phonak Lyric™ first for my patients?
You should try Lyric first because Lyric patient satisfaction is extremely high
Phonak Lyric is the world’s first and only 100% invisible hearing aid, worn 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Unlike traditional hearing aids, Lyric is placed deep in the ear canal, making it 100% invisible. It requires no maintenance or batteries to change or charge. Thanks to its unique placement, patients can enjoy the benefits of better hearing without anyone ever knowing they’re using a hearing aid.
In a recent survey, 99% of Lyric wearers reported that they are very satisfied with their hearing care professional and the services provided.1 Does that sound like repeat business to you? Does that sound like patient referrals to you? Does that sound like a competitive edge to you?
- 93% of wearers said it improves their quality of life
- 92% of wearers plan to renew their subscription
- 90% of wearers said their expectations have been met or exceeded
- 88% of wearers said they can live a “normal life”
- 85% of wearers were overall very satisfied
- 82% of wearers talk about their hearing solution with their friends and family
- 81% of wearers were very satisfied with the level of comfort
Additionally, Lyric received a Net Promoter Score (NPS®) of 52! NPS is a widely used metric (on a scale of -100 to 100) that indicates the consumer’s happiness with your brand experience. Compare Lyric's 52 to powerhouses like Amazon™ at 25, Google™ with 48, and Apple™ receiving 72.
You should try Lyric first because it offers unique benefits that only Lyric can deliver
- 100% invisible – revolutionary design allows Lyric to sit invisibly in the ear canal, out of sight and out of mind
- 24/7 hearing so your patients can hear during all their regular activities, both day and night
- Clear, natural sound – captures sound naturally even in noisy background situations so patients hear everything that counts
- No batteries to change or recharge ever, so patients can experience hassle-free hearing for months at a time2
- Night and day tinnitus relief – reduces tinnitus annoyance faster, provides greater relief than daily wear hearing aids, and improves sleep quality3
You should try Lyric first because of its unique business model
Lyric offers practices a very unique business model. It is sold as a subscription, which creates recurring revenue that certified locations can count on year after year. It is only sold in certified locations, so it cannot be found online or in big box retailers. In fact, Lyric is only found in about 3% of private practice locations across the United States.
Hearing care provider, Arica Black, Au.D., says that consistently fitting Lyric helped her practice become more successful. “We had to make a change and really make this a part of our conversation with each and every patient that came in the door,” she explained. “And getting more comfortable with Lyric not only was beneficial to us and our confidence, it was beneficial to patients trying Lyric. The more we were fitting it, the more comfortable we became.”
Why not try Lyric first with your next patient?
For more information on Lyric and to get started, contact your Phonak representative, or click here.
- Knorr, H. (2021) Lyric consumer survey #4446 for more information contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- Individual replacement needs may vary. Duration of device battery life varies by patient and is subject to individual ear conditions.
- Biggins A, Power D, (November 2021) Reducing Tinnitus with hearing aids: Does Phonak Lyric offer a more effective option? Phonak Field Study News retrieved from https://www.phonakpro.com/com/en/resources/information-forms/evidence/Library.html