Novato, CA 94947
HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful state of California!We are seeking a front medical office manager in the Novato, CA area who is a self-starter
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters
Date Posted: 2019-06-06
HEARING HEALTHCARE RECRUITERS is proud to present this opportunity in the beautiful state of California!
We are seeking a front medical office manager in the Novato, CA area who is a self-starter with an enterprising spirit.
This growing healthcare practice is looking for a confident and organized professional to ensure day-to-day operations run smoothly and efficiently. The front office manager is expected to interact with other medical offices, suppliers and insurance companies on the administrative level while greeting/assisting patients.
Our ideal candidate will have strong familiarity with medical office software and general computer use, excellent communication skills, attention to accurate data entry and the ability to multitask in a private practice/medical environment.
With self-motivation and dedication to growth and continuous improvement, we can provide a great opportunity for professional and financial reward.
Responsibilities/Requirements for the Position:
- 3+ years’ recent experience in an administrative role at a healthcare practice
- Associate degree
- Excellent computer skills are a must
- Answering phones and scheduling appointments
- Collecting/recording payments into an EMR system
- Organizing patient data and paperwork
- Comfortable working independently for a solo practitioner
- Experience with insurance billing is a plus!
This position is full-time with competitive compensation.
HHR will disclose details in further conversation.
Contact us today!
DID YOU KNOW…when you submit your resume through Audiology Online your status is no longer private and any employer can see your resume? To protect your confidentiality, we suggest submitting your resume directly to HHR at Careers@HearingHealthcareRecruiters.com. We guarantee 100% confidentiality!
** This application and its contents are intended for HHR internal use only. Candidate information is NOT forwarded to an employer without candidate’s permission.
The HHR Competitive Advantage:
- Don’t limit your career search! Hearing Healthcare Recruiters represents a multitude of companies, which allows us to present open positions from across the industry rather than from a single employer.
- Our service comes to you at no charge and your confidentiality is 100% protected.
- Anyone can submit a resume or apply directly to an employer BUT Hearing Healthcare Recruiters has a strong relationship with the hiring authorities so we will make sure your resume is seen!!
- Relocating? We have over 150 positions across the United States that need to be filled.
- We serve as your guide & mentor throughout the entire process with frequent follow ups.
- Nearly 25 years’ experience working in the hearing industry so we know the ins and outs!!
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters would love to serve as your primary resource for outstanding employment opportunities across the United States.
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters is a professional job placement and recruiting firm that focuses exclusively in the hearing industry. We work with Academia, Audiologists, ENTs, Hearing Industry Manufacturers, Hearing Instrument Specialists, Hospitals, Manufacturer Representatives, Private Practices and Retail Dispensaries.
George Mathis, owner and Senior Recruiter with HHR, spent nearly 20 years in the hearing industry as a manufacturer’s representative, and brings an intimate knowledge of the industry to the recruiting process. Please note that our service comes to candidates at no-charge, confidentiality is fully protected, and we will coach and mentor you through the entire process.
Let’s start a conversation –
Hearing Healthcare Recruiters: 714.580.5951 (Pacific Time Zone)
Click here for other cool jobs!
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Other OR
- Front Office Manager