Kissimmee, FL 34741
Great Opportunity in the Kissimmee, Haines City, and Davenport Florida areaAs a hearing care professional, you’ve no doubt heard of Beltone. For 78 years, Beltone has been, “Helping t
Tel: (847) 832-3679
Date Posted: 2019-11-21
Great Opportunity in the Kissimmee, Haines City, and Davenport Florida area
As a hearing care professional, you’ve no doubt heard of Beltone. For 78 years, Beltone has been, “Helping the World Hear Better” and has achieved the highest customer care satisfaction rating of over 95%.
We are currently seeking dynamic and motivated Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist/Dispenser to join our team.
This opportunity will have a consistent flow of hearing loss Patients for you to evaluate. You will also be provided with ancillary staff to assist in scheduling and patient care. If you are looking for an opportunity to work in a highly professional environment while helping people improve their lives, now is the time to act.
- Conduct and complete hearing tests on prospective patients for potential hearing loss.
- Make recommendations to clients as to the make and model of the Beltone product based on their hearing loss situation.
- Provide appropriate follow up care for all patients.
- Manage assigned office, including supervision of Patient Care Coordinator (PCC), and the ability to perform all PCC job duties.
- Establish professional patient-employee relationships with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Work with all of our Beltone Company Systems and Software.
- Follow good safety practices in all activities.
- Must possess a current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state of Florida
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Previous dispensing or fitting experience preferred.
- Must have the ability to communicate test results both in writing and verbally.
- Must be able to present a professional appearance.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist