Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist –Assisting multiple locations (Milledgeville & Dublin, Georgia)
Salary: Earning potential of 100,000+
Are you a Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist who is ready to work with America’s Best Retailer 2022 for Hearing Care?
At Beltone, we are passionate about delivering the gift of hearing. As a Hearing Care Professional, you change the lives of our patients by providing an exceptional hearing healthcare experience. Our success is contributed to a collaborative work environment where patient needs always come first. and employees are empowered!
- Administer comprehensive hearing evaluations across 2 retail stores.
- Provide professional recommendations for best rehabilitative services, fitting and dispensing of hearing instruments and/or accessories to assure a successful patient journey.
- Passion for educating patients about hearing healthcare, and community involvement.
- Handle community outreach such as calling on physicians for referrals.
- Coordinating Lunch and Learn events.
- Commitment to deliver the Belcare promise, our exclusive Nationwide Network of Care.
- Exceptional interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Value integrity, honesty, and respect for both our patients and our staff.
- Current license to dispense hearing instruments in the state of Georgia. OR
- AuD with the necessary requirements to dispense hearing instruments in the state of Georgia.
- Be able to travel between 2 stores located in Milledgeville and Dublin, Georgia.
- At times travel to other locations.
- 2+ years dispensing or fitting experience.
- Strong history of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
Beltone hires those who are passionate about the hearing care industry and dedicated to making a difference. Join the Beltone Team today and see the unlimited possibilities.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist