Audiologist or Hearing Instrument Specialist
HearingLife is a leader in the hearing healthcare field. In this role, you’ll have the opportunity to make a significant contribution to the company’s successful history of creating hearing solutions for the rapidly growing market of people with hearing loss. This position is open to Hearing Instrument Specialists and Audiologists living in or willing to relocate to the Valparaiso/Merrillville IN.
The ideal candidate must have strong sales acumen and counsel effectively while building rapport with patients. Must be capable of interacting professionally with patients & physicians. Conduct audiometric testing and make recommendations for hearing aids. Proven track record of sales/hearing care sales achievement. Ability to provide outstanding patient aftercare. Ability to generate new business and execute upon specific marketing campaigns.
* Requirements The ideal candidate must possess:
- Unsurpassed customer service skills and the ability to solve problems utilizing said skills.
- Exhibit professionalism at all times.
- Ability to adapt to the rapidly advancing technology of hearing health care.
- Personality to establish professional relationships with the clientele in order to capture referrals and repeat business.
- Ability to drive the business to meet and exceed sales expectations.
We offer a competitive salary + uncapped commission. The ideal candidate should expect to earn $80,000 annually. Benefits (Medical, Dental, LTD, Life Insurance) and Paid Time-off.
Job Type: Full-time
Occupation Classification Requirements:
- Audiologist OR
- Hearing Aid Specialist